Sunday, June 30, 2013

Getting Ready!

Sunday, June 30, 2013

Yesterday David and I went down to Bradley Beach to visit Alexis and Yuvette. We had a great time and I was really proud of my eating choices. Instead of feeling horrible this morning, I feel pretty good!

I'm starting my morning with a chocolate Shakeology shake. I had my first one for lunch yesterday. I made it with water yesterday and unsweetened almond milk today. I have to say that I liked the water one just as much, so I'm not sure it's worth buying almond milk.

I sat down and planned out my meal plan per Melanie's instructions. I struggled a little because we'll be in Michigan visiting my stepsister for a few days this week, and without knowing exactly where we'll be all the time, it's hard to know what to eat for lunch (the snack part was easy; they're portable).

So, the meal plan is done (can be tweaked this week) and I have chicken thawing in the fridge so I can make a bunch today. We start our workouts tomorrow so I'm going to really stretch out my back today!!

xo,
M

No comments:

Post a Comment